Yesterday morning Anthony left for Chicago. He left bright and early even before the sun was up. While in Chicago, he toured Harpo Studios where Oprah is taped. DG FastChannel does all their syndication along with Dr. Oz, Grey's Anatomy etc ... sounds like he is having a great time there!
I, too, got to have some fun last night! The neighborhood we live in does a "Keeno" night once a month. It is so nice to be part of a neighborhood that hosts so many community events. Keeno is a lot like bingo. I departed at the end of the night with a prize and several new friends.
The kids had their own movie night while I was out. Hillary, our babysitter, treated the kids to popcorn, M&Ms and juice boxes. She even let Noah have one of his friends over from the neighborhood to join them. They watched Dr. Doolittle for the first time. I know they had a ton of fun because my house was a mess when I got home. Gray gave her some trouble going to bed, so he slept in late this morning. That was a nice treat too.
Hope everyone else had a great night as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment