At 1:30 in the morning I was in a deep sleep. I hear this noise moving in my direction. A see a flicker of light and I am straining my eyes to see what is coming toward me. My heart starts racing and an uncontrollable scream escapes my lips. Instantly, I hear more screaming and crying, but it is not coming from my mouth ... it is Noah! He has come into our room with a flashlight. This is a picture of what I saw. My scream, of course, terrified him and he started screaming and crying too. He jumped into my arms shaking (I was shaking too) and we held each other for a few minutes until we both calmed down. Afterwards, he slept with us in our bed.

Oh that is too good! Ben and I are cracking up reading this, I would have peed my pants!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! BOYS!!!! Hahahahaha - Marion
ReplyDelete