Gray was in preschool today. He LOVES it! He loves to carry all his own stuff in - lunch box, bed roll, "frosty" and his little back pack. He hardly even waves goodbye. :( Noah was at school, so I decided - cooking day!!
I made one trip to the store and by 10:30 am, I began cooking. I made:
Sweet potato muffins
Spinach brownies
White chicken chili
Black bean soup
Pulled barbecue chicken
2 pans of spinach and chicken manicotti
Turkey pita burgers
Chicken pot pies
I picked up Gray at 2:00 pm, Noah at 3:00 pm and had our precious Jenna come play with the kids so that I could finish cooking. I also did 2 loads of laundry, at least 5 loads of dishes and Jenna gave Gray a bath. Daddy came home at 5:00 pm and took Noah to soccer practice.
Yesterday, I took the time to chop up all our veggies, fruits, crackers and cheeses and put them all in little individual snack bags - so we could "grab and go." They don't sell the good stuff in small portions and the stuff that they do sell that way is too expensive. Now I am ready for the weekend. Just need to clean the house and take a shower.
D
Wow - that is actually quite frightening how much and what you cook...I probably should stop reading your blog because I feel so useless as a cook! :-)
ReplyDelete