Today. Up at ...
6:15 am - Gray leaked through his diaper. Made waffles and juice for breakfast, did two loads of laundry, 1 load of dishes, and then Noah left with Daddy at ...
7:45 am for school. I changed 1 poopy diaper, packed the swim bag and drove 1 hour to Plano (thanks to construction) for a 10 minute swim lesson for Gray. Drove home in 30 minutes (different route). Had lunch and put Gray down for a nap. Washed our bedding (the cat threw up on it), made a grocery list and picked out my coupons. Made dinner, did another load of dishes and researched the Gaylord Texan Hotel for Christmas. Gray woke at ...
2:00 pm with hurting teeth. Changed another poopy diaper, watched the Polar Express for the millionth time, left to pick up Noah at ...
2:30 pm from school. Sat in car pool line for 30 minutes while Gray discovered the windshield wipers on my car, how to eject my CDs and how to adjust the rear view mirror. Got home at ...
3:15 pm and had 1 hour to finish the laundry, do some homework and finish dinner. At ...
4:15 pm, I took Noah to soccer practice. Noah learned how to drop kick a ball into the goal. At ...
5:45 pm, I got home, cold showers for the kids, then dinner. Anthony got home at ...
6:20 pm. Anthony spent some bonding time with Gray and Noah and I left at ...
6:40 pm for batting practice. He hit 44 balls!! Really good for his first time. He was so excited.
8:00pm: drive home. Noah too sore to move. Got him a milkshake. Daddy putting him to bed. I am typing this blog. Then making our bed, taking a shower and re-packing the swim bag for tomorrow.
Until tomorrow ...
No comments:
Post a Comment