Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snakes and daddy visits gym class

Lets face it, I am a busy mama these days!  I am going to post a bunch to update you all.  First is a set of pics taken about a week ago when Anthony caught a snake in our back yard.  Yes, Noah took it for show-and-tell. I, of course, squealed and screamed!

The next set of photos came from "bring your parent to PE day."  Who knew it would be a full, second workout!!  They go to gym 5 days a week and the coach is tough!  They work out everyday, followed by games and prayers.  Each child gets a turn to lead the class in prayer, it is a truly moving experience.



Anthony caught this rat snake in our back yard

Noah took it for show and tell the next day
Dive bomb push ups

Dips

Sit ups

Roller Cart Chase

Excited little boy!

Prayer time at end of gym class

The little boy led us all in prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment