Friday, July 23, 2010

All grown up...

Wow.  I really do not know how to start this post.

There is just so much emotion in my heart that it is hard to convey into words. Noah is 6 1/2 years old.  A big turning point in life.  Still a "baby" to his mama, but reaching and growing into being such a big boy. The last few months it has really hit me.  There are the more obvious signs of course. He is getting taller. Stronger. Heavier.  Then there is the part of him that is maturing.  Not being as shy as he once was.  Making friends with neighborhood children. Pushing through something even when it is tough. Learning to share the word of God just by being who he is and being confident in Christ.  To see a task that needs to be done and doing it without being asked (like feeding the cat, helping Grayson, making his bed, etc).

I just want to grab him and hold onto him and say "Stop growing! Stay like this forever!!"  I love him so much - God has created a wonderful little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment