Mathew 25:21 His master replied, "Well done good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness."
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Sick kiddos
As I mentioned yesterday, the kids have been grumpy the last 24 hours. Well, this morning we awoke to tears, fevers, and upset tummies. Poor Noah, he seems to have the brunt of it with diarrhea and headaches and a low-grade fever. Gray can't quite articulate yet how he feels but based on the number of tears we have had this a.m., I am suspicious that he is feeling ill as well. (He had diarrhea twice yesterday.) I suppose they got it from me. Shortly after the family left, I was sick for 2 days. At least I know that this will pass soon for my babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment