Mathew 25:21
His master replied, "Well done good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness."
Friday, September 10, 2010
Family trip to Austin
Horseback riding
Discovering daddy's collection of cars from when he was little
Thanks for updating us again! I missed you, too! I can relate to 'let them go'..I cried tons (silly!!!) when I dropped off Olivia at first day of Kindergarten. She just had a weird look on her face like 'Mama, what are YOU doing?'. She just was fine! Now I don't cry anymore :-) Wonderful that Grayson does so well, I am happy for you! Say Hi to Anthony from us all, ok? Love, Marion
Thanks for updating us again! I missed you, too! I can relate to 'let them go'..I cried tons (silly!!!) when I dropped off Olivia at first day of Kindergarten. She just had a weird look on her face like 'Mama, what are YOU doing?'. She just was fine! Now I don't cry anymore :-) Wonderful that Grayson does so well, I am happy for you! Say Hi to Anthony from us all, ok? Love, Marion
ReplyDelete